Winters………………Part II
As Winters are approaching, now I started feeling cold on my way back to home, careless as usual, still not in habit of carrying any jacket along-with, but other things has transformed, preceding winters I was memorizing my sugary memories, the beautiful period and affectionate parley.
The whole lot has changed like -the way from office to home and vice-versa, no stop in between, no more coffees at statue, no more freaking on bike, but senses are still alive and can feel the flavour of eating ice-cream all through ice-cold winters, and that too while driving bike, someone’s hand in my jacket’s pocket and a special care which I always required.
These winters are alike the last one, same jaipur’s frosty nights and warm days, same aroma of roasted peanuts and burnt crackers in surroundings, marketplace is swarming with numerous festival offers, everyone is passionate about shopping from here and there, but in-spite of these similarities I am not very excited about the winters approaching, neither am cherishing my memories, nor I could crib throughout the time, I am also not confused that what should I buy for you on this Diwali, as you made everything so easy for me…..
Winters has a special significance in my life, as I can still make out every remarkable day, whether its 2nd Feb, or 22nd Nov, 25th Dec or 5th Jan and so countless dates. Flower shop was my ultimate destination to grab, and the second vital question was how to present them, I confess that I lied during that era, I lied so that I got a reason to see you, I lied, to have a company for couple of minutes, or at least could have a glimpse for an instance. In spite of being a lethargic by nature I never put you on second number on my priority list, and always thought so selflessly, you were a family, rather I should say “We were a family” but it was me who believed that, not you…..!
I can not just forget and forgive, but still can not curse or pray for your disaster, the implication of “winters” has been changed in my life and that is truly because of you, I am proud as my feelings were pure and I was an audacious to support you in any kind of circumstance. You almost took life out of this body, but I will take this winter as a learning of life and hope you would be happy with your new wisdom and novel life.
From my diary, dated – 10.10.10
Suri
good job...shabash... :P :D
ReplyDeletenow start writing something which does not involve love and all...
its so cliched man!!
gr8 work dear....
ReplyDeletekeep writin ... ur posts r gettin better...
keep it up...
These chilled winters posts have filled warmth in heart sometimes but this one have specially took me to the golden moments of my life which I have spent with some special one but now all of them are like moisturized fog of winters.
ReplyDeleteA heart felt thank you to taking me to those pinky moments of my life I m fallen in love with ur posts bro....
Great Great Great Job done.
Thanks guys, hope dese winters also touched u sumtime, sumwhere... :)
ReplyDelete